We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from Campus Mobile Solutions.
If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased and the item meets all the terms of our Return and Exchange Policy, you may return the item anytime within our Exchange and Return Period for either a full refund of the purchase price including applicable taxes, minus shipping and handling (if applicable); or you may exchange the item for another item of equal or lesser value and you will receive a refund for the difference in price (if applicable).
If the item you purchased was defective or was damaged you will receive a full refund including applicable taxes and shipping and handling costs (if applicable).
The item MUST be returned in good condition, in its original packaging with all paperwork, parts, and accessories to ensure a refund.
Some items (e.g. open box items) could be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Exchange and Return Period
Exchange or return your item anytime within 7 days after the original purchase date as indicated on the receipt based on the conditions described below.
Some items cannot be returned or exchanged, which include:
- Custom products and products that have been personalized (e.g. custom print cases)
- Consumable items
- Items that are damaged, abused or had been subject to liquid damage
- Items showing any visible damage (e.g. the item is either broken, cracked, smashed, heavily scratched, etc.)
- Items that are missing a component or accessories (e.g. missing packaging, cords, cables or paperwork)
- An unapproved modification added to the item, such as personalization, etching, or engraving
- An unapproved item disassembly of the item (e.g. disassembled speaker)
- Wearable accessories and accessories which cannot be re-stocked due to hygiene issues (e.g. used earbuds, beanies, etc.)
- Items that cannot be reused after installation (e.g. installed screen protector)
- Prepaid wireless activations and bill pay cannot be refunded
- Labor fee for any completed device repair or installation
- Device diagnostic fee
You can ONLY receive a refund or exchange if you bring the original receipt.
Your refund will generally be in the same form as the original payment.
Credit Card or Debit Card: When the item was purchased with a credit card or debit card, you will receive a refund of the purchase price including applicable taxes, back to the credit card or debit card used at the time of making the purchase.
Cash: When the item was purchased with cash, you will receive a refund of the purchase price including applicable taxes. The refund will be in the form of cash or a check which will be mailed to you within 10 business days of your return.
As a benefit to our customers, we occasionally offer promotional items and savings.
- When an item that was purchased together with a promotional item is returned, the value of the discount on the promotional item is deducted from the refund amount. For instance, if you purchase a protective case and get 50% off a screen protector and then return the protective case, 50% of the value of screen protector (i.e. the amount of the original discount) would be subtracted from the refund.
- When an item included as part of a promotional bundle is returned, the bundled discount is void and the value of the bundled discount will be subtracted from the refund. This occasionally results in additional funds being owed to us. For instance, if you receive $20 in savings when you purchase a protective case and a screen protector together and you return either item, the $20 amount will be subtracted from your refund. If this results in a negative balance, you will owe the difference.
Got more questions?